Endocrinology Job In Georgia
Augusta, Ga -- Endocrinology Opportunity -- Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Augusta, GA -- Endocrinology Opportunity -- Sign-On Bonus
- Will join established hospital employed Endocrinology practice.
- Outpatient clinical setting.
- Call 1:3 via phone consults only; Hospitalists cover inpatient care.?
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP staff who assist with patient management.
- Practice utilizes thyroid ultrasound in office setting.
- Inpatient and outpatient Diabetes Education Program located in hospital.
- Diabetes practice includes use of CGM sensors and insulin pump technology.?
- Hospital has 581 beds and is second largest acute care facility in Georgia.
- Position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,403b pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, fees and dues, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.?
Augusta offers an ideal southern location on the banks of the Savannah River, with fine private and public schools, a large arts/cultural community, and one of the country?s most prestigious sporting events?..The Masters Tournament.?Come work, live and play in a city rich in history and heritage.?Augusta is a great place to raise a family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.