Family Medicine Job In Hawaii
High Quality Fqhc On Maui - $190k To $225k Plus BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Maui, Hawaii with 140 employees that provide services in primary care, psychiatry, pediatrics, OB-GYN, and Dentistry. Group is looking for a Family Medicine physician that is comfortable seeing patients from adolescents through geriatrics
About the opportunity
- Group has three offices on Maui-Ooka, Lahaina, and Wailuku.
- The patient base is 70% Medicaid, 15% No insurance, and 5% Medicare
- Work 40-hour workweek in Patient-Centered Medical Home setting. Be part of the care team with MD, RN, and MA. See around 20 patients on a normal day.
- Clinics are open 8A to 7P, Monday-Thursday; 8A to 5P on Friday and 9A to 12 Noon on Saturday?share evening and weekend hours with other providers.
- $190K to $225K compensation, depending on competency and experience level. Earn up to a $25K bonus on top of the base.
- Top benefits package! Federal loan repayment!
Come work where others come to play!!
About Maui, Hawaii
Maui, known also as ?The Valley Isle,? is the second-largest Hawaiian island. The island is beloved for its world-famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley, views of migrating humpback whales (during winter months), farm-to-table cuisine, and the magnificent sunrise and sunset from Haleakala. It?s not surprising Maui has been voted "Best Island in the U.S." by Cond? Nast Traveler readers for more than 20 years.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.