Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Suburban Seattle Boutique Practice - Enjoy 3 Day WeekendsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A boutique, concierge practice located 10 miles south of Seattle on Puget Sound would like to hire a Nurse Practitioner with at least 2 years of experience in primary care or pain management. The incoming Nurse Practitioner will work in a beautiful, aesthetically designed office and have a turnkey practice with an immediate patient base!
- 4-day work week - Enjoy 3-day weekends!
- No call
- See 3-4 patients an hour with MA support for optimized flow
- Familiarity with prescribing narcotics for acute pain management patients and preventative care for primary care patients?
- Scope of practice is pain management for chronic pain patients, primary care for annual exams, chronic conditions, Anxiety, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, etc
- Solid compensation based on experience with possible bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice
Vibrant, diverse & creative suburban Seattle community that sits on Puget Sound, and is home to over 50,000 residents (metro population of 2.2 million). This friendly city with well-established neighborhoods has arts, culture, parks, indoor/outdoor recreation, amazing restaurants, cozy coffee shops and quick access to even more amenities in Seattle! Located 10 miles from Seattle, 150 miles from Vancouver (Canada), 160 miles from Portland, and 100 miles from Olympic National Park.
For more details, contact:
Direct: (404) 942-2146
Job ID#: KI-2103-88152
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.