Rheumatology Job In Georgia
Augusta, Ga -- Rheumatology Opportunity -- Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Augusta, GA -- Rheumatology Opportunity -- Sign-On Bonus
- Will be first Rheumatologist to join established oncology practice.
- Outpatient clinical setting.
- Staff includes experienced mid-level and professional administrative support.
- Practice includes state-of-art equipment.
- Hospital has 581 beds and is second largest acute care facility in Georgia.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health includes family, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.?
Augusta offers an ideal southern location on the banks of the Savannah River, with fine private and public schools, a large arts/cultural community, and one of the country?s most prestigious sporting events?..The Masters Tournament.?Come work, live and play in a city rich in history and heritage.?Augusta is a great place to raise a family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.