Internal Medicine Job In Baltimore, Maryland
Experienced PC Medical Director Needed in Baltimore Metro Area CPH# JOB-2679217Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are offering a competitive salary. You will also be offered health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) with 5% match, relocation assistance, 20 days of PTO, 7 holidays, 6 sick days, 5 CME days, and malpractice insurance.
Live and work in this beautiful Baltimore location. Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on this great opportunity.
- Generous benefits package and competitive salary
- PTO, sick days, holidays, and CME time
- Great schedule, Monday through Friday with no call
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Make a difference in the underserved patient population
- FQHC with 6 PC physicians, 12 MAs, and 6 NPs
- Washington, DC metro area
- Beautiful Baltimore location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.