Pediatric Gastroenterology Job In Anchorage, Alaska
Pediatric GI Needed in Breathtaking Alaska With Outstanding Compensation CPH# JOB-2679291Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVUs bonus incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, STD and LTD, generous PTO, relocation assistance, 80 hours of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance that includes tail.
Come live and practice in Alaska. Anchorage is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The city's location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, and unlimited recreational opportunities and nearly 20 state parks. Anchorage is a family-friendly place of unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural opportunities, and offers a thriving art community and top-notch schools with no state income tax.
Please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com.
- Traditional practice setting with both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Monday through Friday, 10 to 12 patients per day, no weekend clinic
- Team of 3 Ped GIs with a clinic support staff that includes 1 RN, 2 MAs
- Strong subspecialty support
- Excellent compensation plus bonus plan based on wRVUs
- Robust benefits includes malpractice with tail, 6+ weeks of PTO, and 80 hours of CME with stipend
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2679291
- Unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural opportunities, top-notch schools with no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.