Family Medicine Job In Orlando, Florida
Bilingual Geriatrician or Internist Needed on Florida's Central Coast CPH# JOB-2679250Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 18 days of PTO plus 7 holidays. You'll also be provided a sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K, life insurance, $2,500 for CME, a retirement package with matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
This position is located just outside Orlando, Florida. You will be close to all the amusement parks and excitement and only a short drive away from the beach.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job or internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Generous base salary with opportunity to earn a 20% bonus
- Sign-on and relocation combo bonus of $30K
- 18 days PTO plus paid 7 holidays
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- All outpatient position in a single-specialty group
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Patient census is 16 to 8 per day
- Brand-new office, X-ray, and lab on-site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.