Hospitalist Job In Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Associate Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. We’ve made deep investments in our learning & development team who have a host of material to accelerate onboarding and mentorship to ensure colleague success in new roles.
- Customized learning platform geared toward physicians at all stages of their professional and personal development
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
Here For You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. As an Associate Chief Hospitalist, we know you will add tremendous value to the organization as you are afforded the autonomy to make program-scale decisions and develop innovative solutions that make Sound an employer of choice for clinicians and partner of choice for hospitals. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
Join A Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
The Associate Chief Hospitalist works under the direction of the Chief to ensure successful execution on core deliverables, programs, and processes. This position is 100% clinical with an excellent opportunity to grow into leadership within Sound!
Taylor Hospital, part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, is the first choice for healthcare in Pennsylvania's southeastern Delaware County. It is a full-service community hospital delivering high-quality care to patients at every stage of life.
- 105-bed, full-service community hospital; Full subspecialty support on site
- Team of 6 physicians (dedicated nocturnists), 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Highly knowledgeable and supportive nursing staff
- Hospitalist team run codes and are a part of RRT
- Co-managed ICU; Experience with central lines preferred, but not mandatory - Training is available
- PA license and board certification in internal medicine required
- 4+ years of substantial hospitalist experience required
Location and Lifestyle
Ridley Park is a historic borough of Philadelphia, located just 15 minutes from the City Center. Citizens of Ridley Park benefit from affordable home prices, excellent school systems, and easy access to the Philadelphia International Airport. For outdoor lovers, the city is only a few miles from Ridley Creek State Park where you can enjoy nature walks and excellent fishing. And for those who like to partake in city life, there is a rich culinary scene and a plethora of arts and cultural activities happening year-round. In Ridley Park, you can easily take in all Philadelphia has to offer while enjoying the suburban lifestyle.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.