OB/GYN Job In Los Gatos, California
Stanford Ob/Gyn Los Gatos
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our established outpatient clinic in Los Gatos, CA.
- Full time employment opportunity
- Minimum 2 years' experience strongly preferred
- Ob/Gyn physicians see an average of 22-25 patients a day in clinic
- Average delivery: 3-4 deliveries per day
- Full-scope Women's Health services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care
- Call Schedule – 1:10 (approximately 3 calls per month)
- Thirteen (13) physicians in the group: 6 general Ob/Gyn physicians, 1 Ob/Gyn Hospitalist, and 6 Gyn Physicians
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Deliveries at Good Samaritan Hospital, a Level 3 NICU with 24-hour dedicated Anesthesiologist to L&D, 24-hour Neonatologist, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including malpractice coverage
- Collaborative and collegial culture
- Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
The physicians of Los Olivos Women's Medical Group share their collective clinical experience and expertise to provide state of the art comprehensive and compassionate care for our patients. Los Olivos Women's Medical Group partners with Stanford to give you the best health care possible. We are committed to providing quality, personalized healthcare that has helped us build a strong reputation as one of the premier OB/GYN practices in the South Bay. From routine gynecology and obstetrics to complex women's health issues, our mission is to improve the lives and health of all women through science and compassion. We look forward to caring for you.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Anchored by Stanford Health Care and the Stanford School of Medicine, University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is dedicated to providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in order to ensure access for Bay Area patients to leading providers, while contributing to Stanford University’s well-respected Stanford Hospital and Clinics’ transformation into a broader and more integrated regional health system. Together, UHA and Stanford are pioneering new ways to practice medicine across multiple locations, using Stanford’s advanced resources to create seamless continuity of care for every patient.