Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Outpatient Primary Care Physician Needed in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2679445Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, long- and short-term disability, sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- See a full range of patients based on your specialty
- Flexible scheduling with a 4-day workweek option
- New regional residency training program
- Average of 18 to 20 patients per day and maintain a quality patient panel
- Hospital-employed position
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.