OB/GYN Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
OB/GYNs are Needed in Texas CPH# JOB-2679439Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a shareholder opportunity after year 2. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/sick days, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Be a shareholder after year 2
- Several positions available
- Looking to get back to 10 OB/GYNs
- 4.5-day workweek, half day off post call
- Average 350 to 400 patients per month
- 4 NPs and sonographers
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.