Family Medicine Job In Virginia Beach, Virginia
Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Virginia Beach, VA CPH# JOB-2679318Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Virginia Beach, a resort city with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels and eateries along its oceanfront. It is home to several state parks, several long-protected beach areas, three military bases, a number of large corporations, two universities, International headquarters, and site of television broadcast studios. The city is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- One of the largest multispecialty groups in Virginia
- Competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses
- They have almost 30 primary care locations
- Schedule can be flexible to the physicians needs
- Full time is 36 hours a week
- Can also include some inpatient if desired
- Average 20 to 22 patients per day
- Board certified, or board eligible residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.