Physician Assistant Job In Garden City, Kansas
NP/PA Needed for Orthopedic Surgery in SW KS CPH# JOB-2679286Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
With several programs throughout the organization such as support groups, healthy living education, and community programs their ideal provider would be someone that has the same values of serving the community and providing patients with quality care.
In this community of south Kansas, they have several financial institutions, medical facilities, and retail shopping areas. As their community thrives still off of several feedlots, fields, and grain elevators throughout the county, this remains driven largely by agriculture.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Meredith Wylie in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2702. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Need 1 Year of Experience First Assisting in Orthopedic Surgery
- Full time permanent with benefits
- CME allowance
- Competitive Compensation
- OR, Clinic, Post-Op, Rounding
- Premier healthcare leader in the area
- Working with an experienced MD on staff
- CompHealth representative with you throughout the process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.