Family Medicine Job In Bentonville, Arkansas
Medical Director Needed for Clinically Integrated Network in Arkansas -- Northwest HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712 Type of Facility: Hospital
Medical Director for Community Quality Alliance Clinically Integrated Network Needed
Northwest Health and the physicians of the community have developed a Clinically Integrated Network (“CIN”) in the market, which is the next step in their journey toward integration and continuous improvement of care delivery, increased value for patients and community and support of long-term success. The CIN involves close alignment among hospital leadership, employed providers, community providers, payors and employers to understand the opportunities for ongoing quality improvement, better coordinated care, and a reduction in total cost of care.
- Board certified MD or DO
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Health Administration or Master of Public Health preferred
- Board certification by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians preferred
- Primary Care physician preferred
- 10 years of clinical experience is preferred
- Flexibility for physician to see patients part-time and perform CIN medical director duties part-time
- Previous experience in practice and/or committee leadership is required
- Previous experience serving on Quality Improvement and/or Peer Review committees is required
- Must have strong understanding of value-based care and population health foundational elements, as well as clinical quality programs and FTC-sanctioned Clinical Integration
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written and be able to negotiate and/or communicate with a wide variety of people
- Knowledge of performance metrics management, including threshold and benchmark design, is required
- FACHE certification preferred
- CHCQM-Physician Advisor experience preferred
Bentonville & Springdale, AR are part of the larger Northwest Arkansas area including Fayetteville, Rogers and Siloam Springs with beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 520,000 people. The diverse and friendly community offers excellent schools and a strong economy. It is the corporate home of Walmart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Logistics and Tyson Foods with easy access to a national airport with more than 18 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
Northwest Arkansas is named the eighth best place to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 520,000 people and an average of 31 people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
Competitive recruitment package may include:
- Competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Medical education loan assistance
- Marketing, relocation, CME and more!
The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek. You simply cannot find a better place for your family- or your medical practice. Come taste the best life has to offer!
Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville is a 128-bed, acute care facility that has more than 80 physicians on its medical staff representing a range of medical specialties and subspecialties. As one of the region’s newest hospitals, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville serves Benton and numerous surrounding counties. Health services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care. As part of Northwest Health System, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville also offers comprehensive cardiac care, including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization. The home-like Women’s Center includes labor, delivery and recovery suites. The hospital’s Northwest Rehabilitation facility offers an interdisciplinary program for joint, muscle and bone injuries.