Hospitalist Job In Rio Rancho, New Mexico
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Rust Medical Center (RMC) is a full-service, state-of-the-art hospital designed to provide safe, patient-centered, operationally efficient, environmentally friendly, and technologically innovative care to residents of Rio Rancho. Presbyterian Hospital again named Best Regional Hospital In 2019, Presbyterian Hospital* was again the only hospital in New Mexico to be named a best regional hospital by U.S. News & World Report and was also recognized for high performance in treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart failure, as well as for knee and hip replacements. Presbyterian Hospital* was recently recognized by Healthgrades® as one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals and one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for stroke, critical and pulmonary care in 2019. Presbyterian is the only hospital in New Mexico to receive these four distinctions.
- 177-bed community hospital that is part of the Presbyterian Health Care System
- Established 27 physician team and two clinical performance nurses
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their respective patients
- Closed 10 bed ICU
- Occasional bedside procedures are required to help support the ICU and IR teams; In house pulmonary and critical care physicians are available for support
- Intubations are not required
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico is the third-largest fastest growing city and economic hub of Sandoval County
- Nestled at 5,290 feet above sea level, Rio Rancho offers a mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours, and outdoor adventures
- Convenient and affordable access to Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and a variety of landscapes
- Voted 3 years as Money Magazine’s “100 Best Places to Live”
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, and hot air ballooning are just a few of the choices for outdoor activities
The city of Rio Rancho sits in close proximity to Albuquerque and Santa Fe which offers you the best of both worlds. Sound Physicians offers excellent compensation and a high-tech team-oriented environment where a multidisciplinary approach to quality healthcare is embraced.
Awards and Accolades
In 2019, Presbyterian Hospital was the only hospital in New Mexico to be named the best regional hospital by U.S. News & World Report and was also recognized for high performance in treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart failure, as well as for knee and hip replacements.
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center was named a top performer for quality and patient safety at the annual meeting of the New Mexico Hospital Association, based on the most recent 12 months in the Hospital Improvement Innovation Network, a program funded by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services. Presbyterian Rust Medical Center was named one of the top five general acute care hospitals.
Presbyterian Hospital was recently recognized by Healthgrades® as one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals and one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for stroke, critical and pulmonary care in 2019. Presbyterian is the only hospital in New Mexico to receive these four distinctions.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.