Family Medicine Job In Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Primary Care Physician Opportunity Right on the Beautiful Gulf Coast in Mississippi CPH# JOB-2679696Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are offering a competitive incentive package plus performance and production bonuses, relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance. There is also 5 days of CME plus $3K, license and fees are covered, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, PTO that includes holidays, medical benefits, and life insurance/disability.
Ocean Springs is a coastal city approximately 2 miles east of Biloxi and west of Gautier. A visit to the waterfront feels more like strolling through a park than a day at the beach. Live oaks line the main downtown north/south thoroughfare of Washington Avenue. There is music, shopping, wonderful food, beautiful water, nice weather, and festivities to enjoy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tina Oko at 203.913.0631 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live and work in a beautiful coastal community
- Practice is ready to go, waiting patient base
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Accepting board eligible physicians
- H-1B visas are sponsored, or family medicine J-1
- CME, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD, life insurance
- Competitive salary plus production bonuses
- Position is located 5 minutes from Biloxi
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.