Anesthesiology Job In Mount Holly, New Jersey
General Anesthesia Opportunity in New Jersey Near Philadelphia CPH# JOB-2679630Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Receive a competitive salary and benefit package that includes malpractice, life, and disability insurance. They also offer long- and short-term disability, retirement vehicle, medical/dental/vision, and 5 weeks of vacation.
This position is located on the shore of New Jersey. This large town is located right on the water, so you can relax and enjoy the beach during your time off. NYC and Philadelphia are only a short drive away as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Join a stable group
- General anesthesia needed
- Call is preferred
- Bread and butter cases with OB
- No hearts or trauma
- Will consider 2021 residents
- Located on the Jersey Shore outside of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.