Family Medicine Job In Lake City, Florida
Family Medicine Opportunity in Northeast Florida
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Lake City Medical Center is seeking an exceptional primary care physician to join their well-established Lake City Medical Group.
- The incoming physician would join an existing team of 5 providers - 2 physicians and 3 nurse practitioners.
- Instant patient base.
- Well-respected practice.
- Comfortable seeing adolescent to geriatric patients.
- Practice treats common health problems such as colds and flu along with advanced care for high cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease.
- Practice offers “Welcome to Medicare” Exams.
- Shared practice call.
- Traditional office hours / Monday through Friday.
- Board eligibility / board certification.
Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Lake City Medical Center:
- Located in Lake City, Florida surrounded by numerous unique natural features
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Increasing to 103 beds in 2021
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Consistent and imminent growth with impressive capital investments for several years
- 1 Free Standing Emergency Service location, in addition to Main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Procedural Abilities and Surgical Robotics
- Strong Community Relationships
Lake City, Florida is in the heart of Columbia County – beautiful landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and charming communities. Lake City is known as the “Gateway to Florida” because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play!
Lake City is a beautiful community of green trees and rolling hills with southern charm. Public education includes 6 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 2 high schools, one 2 yr college and 2 private elementary schools. Located near the intersection of I-75 and I-10, it is just 35 minutes to Gainesville and the University of Florida. Lake City is very convenient to the East or West coasts of Florida and close to the Georgia border.
Lake City Medical Center is a 67 bed acute care hospital. In-patient and out-patient surgical facility with a cardiac diagnostic center. Serves an area population of 90,000.