Family Medicine Job In Tallahassee, Florida
Family Medicine Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Capital Regional Medical Center seeks an exceptional family medicine physician to join their successful Capital Regional Medical Group in their satellite office locations.
- Board eligible / board certified
- New grads are welcome
- Ability to do minor in-office procedures including sutures and lacerations
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric patients
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Traditional office hours, Monday - Friday
- Capital Regional Medical Group is a well-established, employed practice with additional providers and APP support.
- The practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community and provides quality and convenient care to patients
- On-site CLIA waived lab as well as imagining with x-ray capability and team
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- Capital Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 emergency services as well as bariatric, behavioral health, cancer, orthopaedic/spine, heart and vascular centers and chest pain center w/ PCI
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities, seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for orthopaedic surgery
- $23M comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
As the state capital, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and endless opportunities. In 2009, Tallahassee was ranked one of the top ten cities in America to find employment by US News and World reports.
The city boasts two major universities deep-seeded in tradition, 31 community established performing arts groups, numerous seasonal events, such as the Jingle Bell Run and Spring Time Tallahassee. During session the streets are a buzz with legislators. It is known for its rolling hills, plantations, and roads that are canopied with live oaks. Tallahassee situated less than an hour from the sandy-white beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
The rhythms of the Florida State Marching Chiefs and the spirit of the Seminoles add excitement to this area. You will surely find a niche in this eclectic community.
In 2000, Capital Regional Medical Center announced a new $100 million dollar replacement hospital designed by world-renowned architect Michael Graves, known for his design of the NCAA Hall of Champions and his designs for domestic products sold at Target stores. In 2003, the brand new 198-bed acute care hospital opened its doors with the areas only all-private bed facility. Today, an additional 44 beds are currently being built and will be ready for patients in early 2013. Capital Regional offers a Comprehensive Breast Center, Cancer Center, Family Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, 24/7 Emergency Services, Heart & Vascular Services, Surgical Services and more.
Remaining on the cutting edge of technology and sophistication, Capital Regional Medical Center became the first hospital in our area to post ER wait times online and via text, providing patients with the most updated information for an informed decision when minutes matter. Capital Regional allows patients to notify the emergency room before they arrive. iNotify, a part of the iTriage Smartphone application, allows you to text your symptoms to staff at Capital Regional and let us know you are on the way.