Gastroenterology Job In Bowling Green, Kentucky
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Bowling Green, KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alicia Lampkin: Sign in to view
Premier group is looking for a gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
- Board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship preferred
- 2021 fellow and/or practicing gastroenterologist who has interest in utilizing their EUS/ERCP skillset
- Opportunity for GI to do 250+ advanced cases/year
- Call schedule will be 1:4 with addition of new provider
- Schedule of 50% office and 50% procedures
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic and TriStar Greenview:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers.
- Practice is located in South Central Kentucky – Bowling Green, KY
- Gastroenterology group consists of four gastroenterologists and six clinical providers
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
- TriStar Greenview opened its brand new state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center in August 2020. This 17,000 sq ft space located in the MOB includes 7 procedures rooms, 20 preparatory and recovery bays, private family consult room and a family waiting lounge. This new unit is the region’s only center with advanced automated cleaning and storage system developed by Cantel Medical Company to provide a “no touch” workflow.
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (off I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 250,000). Bowling Green-Warren County proper has a population base of 104,000+ residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 12.4%. Home to Western Kentucky University, this location provides “Blue Ribbon” public/private school options, strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing possibilities all in a safe, family oriented environment. You may choose to live in one of several planned communities, occupy a historic home or stake-out farm acreage. As a testament to area resident’s commitment to beautification, the city recently opened the “Riverfront Park” and has expansion plans for greenways throughout the city.
Voted one of the top places to live in the US and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection’s Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion it is a place in which people choose to live. Active concert/symphony/chamber orchestras as well as professional theatre groups provide cultural avenues. There’s a lot to see and do: the Corvette Museum, Science Museum, water theme park, shopping at Greenwood Mall to hiking/fishing at several scenic parks- legendary Mammoth Cave National Park, 30 miles north, and Barren River Lake State Park
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211 bed acute care, medical-surgical facility that has been serving the residents of South-central Kentucky for over a quarter of a century. Greenview supplies a full-range of diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency, and surgical services