Family Medicine Job In Johnstown, Pennsylvania
IM or FP Physician Opening in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2679797Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a salary that will depend upon your skills and experience, you will also be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday workweek
- All outpatient
- Phone call rotation is extremely light
- See an average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Precepting residents is possible
- Passion for the less fortunate and underserved
- 100 miles to Pittsburgh and Harrisburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.