Family Medicine Job In Haverhill, New Hampshire
Family Medicine Physician Is Needed in New Hampshire CPH# JOB-2679411Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered a stipend to purchase your own health insurance, life insurance/disability, 280 hours of PTO each year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a CME stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Woodsville is the largest village in the town of Haverhill in Grafton County, New Hampshire, along the Connecticut River at the mouth of the Ammonoosuc River.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal and state loan repayment programs available
- 280 hours of PTO per year
- Monday through Friday schedule, 40-hour workweek
- Designated time for administrative work
- Physician will also round on nursing homes
- Medical students rotate through
- BE if coming out of residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.