CRNA Job In Mount Pleasant, Michigan
CRNA needed for an ongoing locum opportunity in MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
* Facility Location: Mt. Pleasant, MI
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: MI
* Certification Requirements: AANA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP
- Adults, Peds, and OB Experience
- Clean Background
* Reason for Need: Vacancy
* Coverage Period: May 6 - Ongoing
* Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
* Shifts Needed to be Filled:
- May 6, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 27
- June-August will likely be full time
* Shift schedule: Mon-Fri; 7a-3p
* Additional info:
- Spinal Anesthesia and Vent Management are required
- Providers need to be experienced in all general cases plus Peds and OB.
* EMR: Paragon
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.