Physician Assistant Job In Meridian, Idaho
IDAHO Dermatology Group adding Experienced Physician Assistant - Meridan, IDNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Scenic area with mountains to the northeast and farm land to the west. This beautiful city is one of the most attractive cities in the state of Idaho. Family-friendly location with great schools - a perfect location to raise a family.
myDermRecruiter has partnered with a highly successful and established group located in Meridian, Idaho to recruit an EXPERIENCED Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner. This group is growing and needs your help. Join a practice that will have you feeling like family.
- Candidate MUST have a minimum 2+ years Derm Physician Assistant experience
- Full-time, 4.5 days/week (work Monday-Thursday & Friday mornings)
- See patients for General Dermatology, 28-34 patients/day
- Be supported by 2 dedicated Medical Assistants/Scribes
- Work at 2 locations
- EMR = EMA, Modernizing Medicine
- Earn a high percentage of collections, depending on experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, cell phone CME, optional vision, 401K/pension plan, 5 weeks vacation and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 110.
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.