Internal Medicine Job In Los Angeles, California
Post Acute Physician (SNFist)Next Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
With a high-touch approach, Sound helps ensure proper progress on a plan of care and identify any early warning signs for readmissions. As part of our comprehensive episode of care strategy, our team of SNFist physicians manages the care of our patients discharged from our hospitalist programs. The SNF team will be completely aligned and integrated with the physician hospitalist practice at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Responsible for admissions and for executing the post-discharge plan of care
- Responsible for ensuring safe discharge to home from the skilled nursing facilities
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, PTO, holidays, and more
- Our post-acute program will provide extensive administrative and logistical support to the providers as well as portable technology, flexible scheduling, and a 5 day work week
- This is not shift work
- SNFist position is primarily M-F and working one weekend a month
- Local area travel required - visiting approximately 1-3 SNF’s a day
- Access to SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of the Post Acute Physician
Location & Lifestyle
Coined the “City of Angels,” Los Angeles residents enjoy a Mediterranean climate, excellent school systems, and unmatched beauty. LA is a melting pot that has something to offer to all cultures and backgrounds. LA is the epicenter of the entertainment industry, is home to 9 professional sports teams, 15+ beaches, and is a perfect place to set roots. White Memorial sits in the Art District, just a few miles from Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, and beautiful Echo Park.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.