Pulmonary Disease Job In Anchorage, Alaska
Intensivist - PulmonologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
- 10-15 shifts/month (12 hour shifts)
- Flexible scheduling allows for vacation time
- Envision TeleICU takes all Primary calls at night
- Opportunity to develop pulmonary/sleep practice
- Envision employee ( Benefits, 401k, $5k BERA/CME)
- Yearly salary ranges from $490k-$530k for clinical only
- Please ask about Medical Director Compensation if interested
- Visa friendly site
Qualified candidates must have completed a Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship. New Grads welcome!
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.