Hospitalist Job In Missouri
LTAC Hospitalist Opportunity in Missouri CPH# JOB-2679805Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This permanent opportunity offers a generous compensation package. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approximate $300K in earnings
- Block day schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Round and go model
- Support from APPs (NP/PA), Monday through Friday
- Pulmonary, renal, and cardiology consultants are available to help co-manage complex patients
- Numerous outdoor activities available
- Healthy work-life balance
- Low cost of living and crime rate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.