OB/GYN Job In Fort Payne, Alabama
OB/GYN Partnership-Track Opportunity in Alabama CPH# JOB-2680125Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a delightful location in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, livable, and welcoming with a gentler way of life. You will feel at home as you find your neighbors friendly and accommodating. In addition, you will be a short drive away from Chattanooga for bigger city amenities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician-owned and operated, 1-year partnership-track opportunity
- Group of highly respected physicians
- Practice has been serving Fort Payne for 6 decades
- Office is adjacent to the hospital campus
- Join 3 OB/GYNs, 2 pediatricians, and 3 NPs
- Experienced ultrasonography on-site
- Shared reception, exam rooms, procedure room, ultrasound, lab, and physician office
- Approximately 650 to 700 deliveries per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.