General Neurology Job In Orlando, Florida
Neurology Opportunity in Orlando, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Park Meadors: Sign in to view
Established group, in Orlando, Florida, is looking to add an additional neurologist to their group.
- Inpatient/outpatient clinic setting – neurohospitalist role also available if desired
- Three office locations covering three affiliated hospitals
- Four MDs, three NPs, and one PA
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Any subspecialties of neurology welcome to apply
- In-office ancillaries are EMG, EEG, and botox
- Partnership potential after two years with production bonus
- Practice has excellent reputation throughout community
- Private practice employed position
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and malpractice insurance
- Vacation and CME time and allowance
About Florida Neurology, PA:
- Established in 1984, Florida Neurology, PA is Central Florida’s most comprehensive neurology practice
- Central Florida Regional Hospital is a 221-bed, Level 2 trauma center
- Established in 1982, CFRH is the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, would care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services, and The Baby Suites
Sanford, Florida is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere. Located just around 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at your fingertips. With easy access to Disney World & Universal Studies, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within 60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all.
Central Florida where you'll find a vibrant business community, a great education system and a wonderful quality of life. The city of Sanford is one of the most unique cities in America featuring a true historic downtown; quaint neighborhoods border a historic lakefront and a realm of natural resources. Sanford, founded in the 19th century has more growth potential than any city in Central Florida. The Orlando Sanford airport is the 3rd busiest airport in the State of Florida and the 23rd busiest in the country. The airport has grown into a large international facility servicing more than 1 million passengers every year.
We are a 226-bed, acute care facility located on the shores of scenic Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida. Our staff and physicians have provided quality care to the local and surrounding community with responsive, professional healthcare since 1982.
The facility is the most comprehensive healthcare facility serving West Volusia and Seminole counties. Our commitment has produced health services that range from expert inpatient and outpatient treatment to wellness programs.