Neonatology Job In Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Neonatologist - Practice Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
We are seeking an exceptional, board certified, experienced medical director, to lead our dedicated team of neonatologist, at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, located 30 minutes outside of Nashville.
- Our practice is a 16 bed, Level-II unit
- Staffing Model is Ten, 24-hour shifts per month
- State-of-the-art, new facility in one of the region's fastest, growing counties
- No newborn nursery coverage
- Critically ill babies are transported within the St. Thomas Health System
- New graduates are welcome to apply, as well as experienced providers
- We are part of the statewide Tennessee Initiative for Perinatal Quality Care (TIPQC), a collaborative effort of neonatal and maternal-fetal medicine practices.
Located in Rutherford County, Murfreesboro, nicknamed the “Boro,” is among the 15 fastest-growing cities in the country and a highly desirable place to live. The city ranked #1 on Livability.com's “Most Affordable Cities in Tennessee” in 2016 and its high-quality schools, along with access to first-rate health-care providers, make it even more appealing. People are drawn to the area for the moderate climate, diverse cultural and entertainment offerings, top-quality healthcare and housing at both entry- and executive-level pricing. While the cost of living is very low, the quality of life is one of the highest. Additionally, Rutherford County is in the exact geographic center of the state of Tennessee, situated just 30 miles southeast of Nashville and within a day's drive of 75% of the population of the United States. With all that it has to offer. along with a superior quality of life combining the benefits of small-town living with the amenities of a major metropolitan area, this vibrant Southern community represents a unique blend of Civil War history and a thriving 21st-century community.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.