Family Medicine Job In Rhinebeck, New York
Physicians Needed in Dutchess and Ulster Counties in NY CPH# JOB-2680764Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will receive full family medical insurance, flexible spending account, a 401(k) and pension after 1 year, relocation assistance, CME allowance, 4 weeks of vacation time, 8 sick days, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Dutchess and Ulster County. Dutchess County is located in southeastern New York State, between the Hudson River on its west and the New York-Connecticut border on its east, about halfway between the cities of Albany and New York. Ulster County lies in the state's Mid-Hudson Region of the Hudson Valley and Kingston is the county seat. There is an abundance of natural scenic beauty, outdoor recreation, historic landmarks, restaurants, festivals, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more details, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Outstanding compensation with RVU bonus
- Relocation costs paid
- Physician-owned practices which includes all specialties
- Will consider an FP, UC, or EM physician
- Join a team of physicians and advanced practice professionals
- 3, 12-hour shifts per week, open 7 days
- All equipment including full radiology and full lab
- Enjoy top communities with NYC access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.