Emergency Medicine Job In Belcourt, North Dakota
Low Volume High $$ Emergency Medicine OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Benson Fromm: Sign in to view
· (ER) Physician shall interview and examine patients, review past medical history and request and/or perform diagnostic tests and examinations as necessary to make diagnosis for primary care services.
· (ER) Physician shall provide health care services.
· (ER) Physician shall counsel and educate patients, families, community, and medical staff about general health care.
· The ER VOLUME is Approximately 10,000-15,000 per year at a level 5 ER with Approximately 70% Adult-30% Children
· The Physician should be able to do both non emergent and emergent surgical procedures within their requested scope of privileges.
· Shall supervise the administration of general anesthesia by a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) if an Anesthesiologist is not available.
· Shall prescribe drugs and tests necessary to provide care including the use of radiology and laboratory.
· Participate in a continual process of quality of health care evaluation to assure the provision of quality service.
· Strive for excellence in providing emergency medical services.
The community was named Belcourt in honour of Georges-Antoine Belcourt,. Father Belcourt was a French Canadian Roman Catholic diocesan priest and missionary who served the Chippewa and Métis throughout his ministry in the mid-nineteenth century. Belcourt advocated politically on the behalf of the Anishinaabeg and Métis in Canada and in the United States until 1859. Father Belcourt described the Chippewa historical territory in the Pembina River basin as covering an area about 400 miles from north to south and 500 miles from east to west.
Over the years we have grown significantly with experience in health care staffing and management with several hospital and health care systems. We initially provided only 24X7 hospital medicine programs however we have evolved to offer a wide range of services such as Emergency Medicine, TeleMedicine and Temporary staffing. We are extremely confident that our experience, and with your support, we aspire to be successful in our endeavors.