Neurosurgery Job In Tucson, Arizona
Neuro Spine Surgeon Needed in Beautiful Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Tucson, Arizona 85741 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northwest Medical Center is seeking BE/BC Neuro Spine Surgeons – fellowship trained in neuro-spine - to join a local established multi-specialty group.
- Employed Opportunity
- Two or more years’ experience preferred
- Anticipated Call is 1:2
- Brain Lab Equipment Available
- 24/7 Anesthesia Coverage Available
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total High Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
No Visa Assistance Available
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).