Family Medicine Job In Virginia
30 Minutes Outside Of Suffolk, Va Beach, Hampton Roads AreasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
30 minutes outside of Suffolk, VA Beach, Hampton Roads areas
- Less than an hour to the beaches?
- Not-for-profit company and eligible for participation in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- New grads welcome
- $35,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Busy established family practice, Average 20-22 patients per day
- 1:5 Call - telephone only
- Flexible Schedule available - 4 10's or 5-8's - M-F full time
- Occasional Precepting of med students from EVMS
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- $10,000 Annual CME Budget
- 30-35 days paid time off
- First 2 years guaranteed base compensation
- WRVU and Quality incentive bonus
Hampton Roads is situated in the middle of the Eastern seaboard where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean, with 29 miles of oceanfront shoreline. It is the second largest metro area between Atlanta and Washington, DC and is home to 1.7 million people in our 7 cities making up "The 757." We have beaches, waterways, rolling rural countryside, history, culture, diverse ethnicity and a vibrant food and beverage scene. National corporate headquarters, great schools and centers of higher learning, and comfortable year round temperatures make it a welcoming place to live!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.