Hematology Oncology Job In Washington
Enjoy Nearly 300 Days Of Sunshine In Spokane, WaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enjoy Nearly 300 Days of Sunshine in Spokane, WA
- Well established practice that has been in the area for over 40 years?
- Join a team of over 30 providers (Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology)
- Each physician as their own Scribe and Scheduler
- Will work primarily out of one office (docs rotate once a month to an outreach clinic)
- Average 18 patients/day
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonus?
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Allowance
- Full comprehensive benefits package: Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, flex spending account, long-term disability, 401k/Roth IRA, PTO, bereavement leave, ETC?.
Spokane is a city of 430,000.?You will enjoy a mild four-season climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities; hiking, fishing, and skiing to world-class performances, exhibits, wineries and breweries, and athletics.?Spokane is also home to several Universities such as Washington State, Eastern WA University?and Gonzaga.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.