Orthopedic Surgery - General Job In Georgia
Orthopedic Surgeon - Be/bc - Student Loan Assistance - North-central, GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a qualified general Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established orthopedic group in north-central Laurens County, Georgia.
- Completed an ACGME-accredited orthopedic surgery residency
- Board eligible/board certified in orthopedic surgery
- Established practice with three surgeons around Dublin, GA
- Call arrangement: all ER call for ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff
- Competitive base salary with productivity bonuses
- 401k, full medical benefits package, malpractice insurance
- Relocation package
- Loan repayment assistance
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big-city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.