Gastroenterology Job In New Mexico
A Skilled Gastroenterologist Is Needed in New Mexico CPH# JOB-2681302Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position is offering a liberal financial compensation with a fantastic sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and a wonderful competitive base salary with huge income potential. It is one of the most competitive income base opportunities in the mountain west region. They also offer $15K for relocation expenses, life insurance, a 401(k), and full family health and dental benefits.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. For more information and details on this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call/text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2681302.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity and sign-on bonus
- Hospital-employed position with bonuses and loan repayment
- Take over already built in and existing patient base
- Traditional practice setting with a great schedule and easy call
- Come on board, busy from day one and practice gastroenterology your way
- Experienced physicians and fellows are welcomed
- A safe and welcoming community with great outdoors
- Lovely location with very low cost of living and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.