General Cardiology Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Non-Invasive or Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Nashville, TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
Premier group is looking for non-invasive or invasive cardiologist to join their team at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
• Board certified in general cardiology
• Experienced physicians encouraged to apply
• Opportunity to start position in 2021 or 2022
• Competitive salary with productivity bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
• Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Sign on bonus
About Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center:
• Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills serves the greater Nashville communities near Brentwood, Berry Hill, Antioch and Oak Hill
• It is our mission and passion to improve the quality of life for our patients through excellent cardiac care
• We are part of a team of over 40 experienced cardiologists leading the local and regional area in specialized collaborative cardiac care
• TriStar Southern Hills, a 126-bed hospital, has a full range of healthcare services, including emergency, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and cardiology, including cardiac rehab
• Clinic located on hospital campus
• Accredited chest pain center with a 24/7 STEMI PCI laboratory
• 1:4 call
• Average of 20 patient office visits daily per cardiologist
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for 26 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics and oncology.
Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 132 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford.
Over the years, the physician base has also changed. Starting with a small group of doctors, TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible.