Family Medicine Job In Bowling Green, Kentucky
Family Medicine, Bowling Green, KYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
Seeking an enthusiastic Family Medicine physician with interest in providing excellent care to the whole family within an established group in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Kentucky licensure
• DEA with full prescriptive authority
• Interest in providing full range of care in an outpatient setting
• Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
• Established, well-managed, family-oriented practice
• 1 Family Medicine physician and 1 advanced practitioner
• Medical office includes in-house X-ray, Labs, and EKG; 3 fully appointed exam rooms for new physician, easily accessible patient parking
• Outpatient M-F Clinic. NO admitting. No ER unassigned call. Courtesy privileges only
• Practice has over 80% commercial payer mix, less than 20% managed care
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
• CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (off I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 250,000). Bowling Green-Warren County proper has a population base of 104,000+ residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 12.4%. Home to Western Kentucky University, this location provides “Blue Ribbon” public/private school options, strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing possibilities all in a safe, family oriented environment. You may choose to live in one of several planned communities, occupy a historic home or stake-out farm acreage. As a testament to area resident’s commitment to beautification, the city recently opened the “Riverfront Park” and has expansion plans for greenways throughout the city.
Voted one of the top places to live in the US and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection’s Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion it is a place in which people choose to live. Active concert/symphony/chamber orchestras as well as professional theatre groups provide cultural avenues. There’s a lot to see and do: the Corvette Museum, Science Museum, water theme park, shopping at Greenwood Mall to hiking/fishing at several scenic parks- legendary Mammoth Cave National Park, 30 miles north, and Barren River Lake State Park
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211 bed acute care, medical-surgical facility that has been serving the residents of South-central Kentucky for over a quarter of a century. Greenview supplies a full-range of diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency, and surgical services