Nurse Practitioner Job In Poplar Bluff, Missouri
NP Wound Care Availability in Poplar Bluff, MO - 2.5 hours from St. LouisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Haley Boyd: Sign in to view
Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901 Type of Facility: Hospital
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a Wound Care Nurse Practitioner to join their local Wound Care clinic.
- Will work collaboratively with a physician
- Monday - Friday (8-5PM) schedule
- Hospital Employed
- Office is located within our multi-specialty office building adjacent to the hospital
- Wound Care experience required
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K! U.S. News & World Report High Performers for COPD!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center also has five outreach clinics in surrounding communities to provide family practice services in a close-to-home setting.