General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Springfield, Massachusetts
Medical Director of Psychiatry Needed in the Springfield Area of Massachusetts CPH# JOB-2683697Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentive-based bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, PTO plus additional sick time, CME time and allowance, an impressive retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail. Student loan repayment is available through public service.
You will enjoy living and working in the Springfield area that puts you within easy access of Boston and New York City. You will also love being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in southern Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Highly competitive compensation with call additionally compensated
- Loan repayment available
- Medical director of adult inpatient, outpatient, and consult liaison psychiatry
- Full-time, Monday through Friday, may consider 4, 10-hour days
- Established team of psychiatrists and advanced practitioners
- Academic work with UMass and potential faculty appointment available
- Administrative and nursing support from MAs and LPNs
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.