Family Medicine Job In California
Outpatient Primary Care Physician Need in Beautiful Northern California CPH# JOB-2683857Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position has a partnership-track and an independent contractor option. There is negotiable loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice, relocation assistance, health benefits, CME, and vacation.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed, partnership-track, or 1099 independent contractor option
- Student loan repayment available
- Join an existing and well-established practice
- Outpatient position
- Prefer candidates that are board certified or in the board certification process
- Must be experienced
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Coastal location close to the Redwoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.