Family Medicine Job In Arizona
Primary Care Physicians Needed in North Phoenix, Arizoma CPH# JOB-2683123Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a multiple retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NHSC loan repayment eligibility
- Salary plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually
- 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of paid holidays, 1 week for CME
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- No OB/deliveries, can do prenatal
- Brand-new beautiful quality of life practice
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Board eligible welcomed for final year resident
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.