Neonatology Job In Rock Hill, South Carolina
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Dynamic Neonatologist opportunity just south of Charlotte, NC and Fort Mill, SC!
Excellent Compensation package including Sign On Bonus and Relocation!
We are seeking an outstanding BC/BE neonatologist to join our suburban neonatology group in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Piedmont Medical Center, a steady-paced, 12-bed, Level-III plus NICU with 2,000 annual deliveries, offering a combination of professional and personal satisfaction
- Surfactant therapy, NCPAP and ventilation
- Responsibilities include attending high risk deliveries and daily rounding in the NICU and well-baby nursery, sub-specialty support as well as collaboration with our regional perinatal center in Columbia, SC
- Practice includes NNP coverage
- Have the option of living in the growing suburbs of Fort Mill, SC. Named one of the best places to live in SC, located just a few miles south of Rock Hill.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.