Emergency Medicine Job In Dallas, Texas
Emergency Medicine - EM Physician Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director at Medical City Dallas. Medical City Dallas Hospital boasts 2 campuses with one campus dedicated to Heart and Spine. Medical City Dallas Hospital main campus is a 660-bed quaternary regional care referral center and includes Medical City Children’s Hospital. The Emergency Department at Medical City Dallas/Medical City Children’s Hospital is a 75,000 volume Level II Trauma Center located in the heart of North Dallas.
- Ample protected clinical and leadership time
- Open, collegial, and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, and strategic planning.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM)
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Active TX license preferred or in-process
- W2 Employee status with medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k options
- Monthly director stipend
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.