Emergency Medicine Job In Miami, Florida
Emergency Medicine - Assistant Residency DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Kendall Regional Medical Center, in collaboration with the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, is currently seeking a Assistant Residency Program Director. This three-year, fully ACGME accredited residency program opened its doors in 2016 with the goal of training excellent, well-rounded emergency physicians. Their innovative curriculum was designed to train physician leaders and top-notch clinicians who can deliver safe, effective, and timely care to the sickest patients. To achieve this, they developed a system of specialized leadership courses and tailored interest tracks to nurture our resident's educational goals.
- Emergency Medicine Residency trained, Board Certified by ABEM or AOBEM, and have at least three years’ experience as a core faculty member in an ACGME-accredited EM program.
- Completed a Medical Education Fellowship in: Hyperbaric, Toxicology, Sports or SIM.
- Two years prior Core Faculty or Assistant Program Director experience in an Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Background and experience in curricular design and evaluation, resident and student assessment, coaching/remediation and recruitment.
- Must be clinically active in Emergency Medicine.
- Be willing to combine administrative and didactic responsibilities (50/50).
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.