Gastroenterology Job In La Porte, Indiana
Gastroenterology @ Northwest Health - Just an hour from Chicago!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Heather Filaroski: Sign in to view
La Porte, Indiana 46350 Type of Facility: Hospital
The Northwest Health network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join busy hospital-employed group practice. All new or updated equipment and facilities. ERCP and EUS a plus but not required.
What you can expect:
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Efficient patient flow in endoscopy center
- Advanced GI proceduralist within network
- Dedicated clinic and endoscopy staff
- Inpatient rounding/consults at one hospital only!
- Strong hospitalist and other subspecialty support, including a closed ICU with intensivists
- Robust employed primary care network referral base
This position includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Education loan assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Moving allowance
- Friendly malpractice climate due to state tort reform
Nestled in the county seat just off the shores of Lake Michigan in Northern Indiana, Northwest Health La Porte has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology, orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, oncology, and maternal health. Northwest Health La Porte also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 100 physicians in 40+ locations), Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine, Occupational Services, and Urgent Care, among others. Operated by Community Health Systems, the hospital also maintains an affiliation with Indiana University Health.