Hospitalist Job In Illinois
Nocturnist Needed in Illinois offer high pay and great benefits CPH# JOB-2684249Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a base salary with RVU bonuses. You will also be provided with full medical benefits, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $3K stipend, 2 weeks of PTO and paid sick days, a retirement plan, and malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2684249.
- Competitive compensation of $300K+
- Nocturnist block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice with nose and tail coverage
- Reasonable patient census with APP support
- Closed ICU, no procedures
- Residents welcome to apply
- H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.