General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Adult OP/IP Psychiatrist Needed in Indiana CPH# JOB-2684040Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, legal insurance, long- and short-term disability, 27 days off, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus annual stipend, 403(b)/457(b)/401(a) retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus RVUs and full benefits package
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:3 call schedule
- Primarily older adult patient population
- Cross-coverage for inpatient geriatrics as needed
- Average inpatient volume is 7 to 10 per day
- Final year residents and fellows welcomed
- H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.