General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Adult Inpatient Consult Liaison Psychiatrist Needed in Indianapolis, IN CPH# JOB-2684038Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered paid malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, legal insurance, 27 days of allowed time off, 5 days of CME plus an annual stipend, a 401(k)/401(a)/403(b)/457(b) retirement plans, life insurance, long- and short-term own occupation disability, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult inpatient consult liaison psychiatrist
- Must be comfortable with a true team environment
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call expectation is 1:7 for weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Major depressive and mood disorders
- Pharmacologic management needed
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Will consider final year residents/fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.